My Supports is not a standard provider of support services to NDIS clients - we are based on the principals of peer-led and peer-delivered support where that can add value to the clients NDIS plan.
My Supports has a constitutional commitment to the direct involvement of people with a disability and their families/carers in our organisation:
1) Board is at least 50% people with a disability and at least 25% family/primary carers
2) Management is at least 50% people with a disability and at least 25% family/primary carers
3) Coordinators are at least 50% people with a disability and at least 25% family/primary carers
4) Supports are provided at a target of at least 20% by the skills and talents of people with a disability
This delivers the following benefits:
1) Innovation and quality – allows people with disability and family/carers a leadership role in developing and delivering new, innovative supports
2) Career opportunities – allows people with a disability and family/carers to have a rewarding and well paid career in NDIS services
Daily Tasks/Shared Living, Household Tasks, Participate Community, Other Innovative Supports
Currently there are no reviews.
Location: Toowoomba, QLD
NDIS Service Providers is a FREE solution for participants, family, guardians or nominees. Easily find support and contact providers from the palm of your hand.
Are you a service provider?
NDIS Service Providers offers FREE listings to all service providers in Australia. Service providers, simply list your service here. Why not upgrade your listing to premium or platinum and stand out from the crowd!